Italy has a rich world cultural heritage, and its protection strategy has also been developed. It has experienced value changes that emphasize "restore the original shape of the building", "historical authenticity", and "integrity protection". The aesthetics presented here are also Changes have taken place, highlighting the "beauty of historical truth and the beauty of differences of contemporary imprints."
Keywords: architectural cultural heritage; protection strategy; aesthetic development; gestalt and authenticity
- Wang Chen and Wang Yuan. Introduction to Cultural Heritage, Beijing, Tsinghua University Press (2016).
- Ye Han. The Apocalypse of World Heritage Conservation, Beijing: Zhejiang Gongshang University Press (2013).
- Zhang Xin. The Value and Significance of the Principle of "Authenticity" in the Protection of Cultural Heritage, Hubei Academy of Fine Arts Newspaper 4 (2008).
- Paolo Ceccarelli and Wu Qingzhou. Yesterday Tomorrow: 50 Years of Italian Urban Conservation and Development, Beijing: China Architecture and Construction Press (2016).
- Lin Yuan. Basic Theory of Architectural Heritage Protection in China, Beijing: China Architecture and Architecture Press (2012).
- State Administration of Cultural Heritage: Italian Code of Cultural Landscape Heritage (Jing), Beijing: Cultural Relics Publishing House (2009).
- Lv Zhou. "The Spirit of Authenticity of the Venice Charter". column commemorating the 50th anniversary of the publication of the Venice Charter.
- Zhang Song. "Exploration of Several Issues in the Protection of Architectural Heritage--Enlightenment of the International Charter for the Protection of Cultural Heritage". Urban Architecture Thematic Column.
- He Yujie, Chang Chunyan and Tang Xiaotao. “Overview of the Protection of Italian Cultural Heritage”. Journal of Central South University of Forestry and Technology (Social Science Edition) 5.5 (2011): 150-152.
- Monroe Beardsley. History of Aesthetics: From Ancient Greece to Contemporary China, translated by Gao Jianping, Beijing: Higher Education Press (2018).
- Gao Jianping. "The Modern Course of Western Aesthetics". Anhui: Anhui Education Press (2014).V