Digital transformation and upgrading pose new requirements for talent quality. Taking human resources positions as an example, this article constructs a "3+X" talent quality evaluation index system that includes knowledge, ability, attitude, and professional skills. Based on the data characteristics of 55 employees in human resources positions, a combination weighting model, entropy method, and BP neural network model are used, and an evaluation index system and weight evaluation index system suitable for the quality characteristics of talents in China's hydropower industry have been constructed. The research results show that employee competence is an important indicator for driving digital transformation, with knowledge and professional skills playing a relatively central role, and attitudes being less differentiated. Finally, the research significance and shortcomings of the study are summarized, and the prospects for future development are provided.
Keywords: Digital transformation; Talent quality characteristics; Evaluation index; BP neural network; Entropy method
- Zhao Tao, Zhang Zhi and Liang Shangkun. “Digital economy, entrepreneurship activity, and high-quality development: empirical evidence from Chinese cities”. Management World 36.10 (2020): 65-76 (in Chinese).
- Zhang Xun., et al. “Digital economy, inclusive finance, and inclusive growth”. Economic Research 54.08 (2019): 71-86 (in Chinese).
- Бабкин АВ and Алексеева НС. “A Methodology for assessing the intellectual capital of an innovative-active industrial cluster in the context of the digital economy”. Ekonomika i Upravlenie / Economics & Management 26.7 (2020): 739-749.
- Zhang Yuzhe. “Development ideas and main tasks for the digital economy driving industrial structure towards the mid to high end”. Economic Review 394.09 (2018): 85-91 (in Chinese).
- Wei Qian, Huan Liu and Fanghui Pan. “Digital economy, industry heterogeneity, and service industry resource allocation”. Sustainability 14.13 (2022): 8020.
- Zhang Hui and Shi Lin. “Digital economy: new power in the new era”. Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University (Social Science Edition) 18.02 (2019): 10-22 (in Chinese).
- Lifang Chen., et al. “Research on the teaching system of creative and entrepreneurial software engineering(digital media technology) talents training”. Computer Education 12 (2018): 75-81.
- Prashant M. Dolia. “Evaluation: The new philosophical roles & psychological means”. IJMECS 5.7 (2013): 34-40.
- Yong Gu, Di Liu and Zhiping Liu. “Training and evaluation system of intelligent supply chain talent based on digital teaching and collaborative innovation”. Advances in Computer Science for Engineering and Education (2022): 134.
- Dong Wei, Ling Guo and WenRan Dong. “Analysis on the classification and evaluation system of talents in colleges and universities from the perspective of AHP”. Mobile Information Systems (2022).
- Yue Shujing and Zhang Xinhe. “Research on the impact of digital economy on energy intensity”. Journal of Nanchang University (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition) 54.01 (2023): 77-90 (in Chinese).
- Rikshat Verma and Patel Parth. “Digital talent management: Insights from the information technology and communication industry”. Thunderbird International Business Review 65.2 (2023): 253-254.
- Umasankar Murugesan., et al. “A study of artificial intelligence impacts on human resource digitalization in industry 4.0”. Decision Analytics Journal 7 (2023): 100249.
- Xiong Ziyue, Zhang Yi and Wang Yanan. “A study on the coupling and coordination of scientific research investment and achievement transformation in universities under the background of industry education integration”. Jiang Ke Academic Research 17.4 (2022): 1-8 (in Chinese).
- Sun Jinghao and He Haiyan. “Research on the influencing factors of scientific and technological innovation performance of State Key Laboratory in universities based on BP neural network”. Scientific Management Research 40.04 (2022): 48-54 (in Chinese).
- Palab Naidu and Lai Meiyun. “SPOT team guided technology - ignite the wisdom of group management[M]”. Nanjing: Jiangsu People's Publishing House (2014) (in Chinese).
- Li Yang and Pan Haisheng. “The action logic and reform direction of integrating digital abilities into vocational education in the European Union”. Comparative Education Research 44.10 (2022): 76-85 (in Chinese).
- Lan Guoshuai., et al. “The digital literacy framework for eu educators: key interpretation and enlightenment”. Modern Distance Education Research 32.06 (2020): 23-32 (in Chinese).
- Liu Ping, Chen Weizheng. “Analysis of the value and pricing of human capital”. Financial Science 230.05 (2007): 81-88 (in Chinese).
- Ge Minglei., et al. “Contradictions and management of multiple institutional logic in human resources consulting projects”. Management Review 34.09 (2022): 254-270 (in Chinese).
- Abdul Rahman Abuduaini. “Evaluation of cross-border e-commerce logistics business based on game theory combination weighting model”. Statistics and Decision 38.19 (2022): 184-188 (in Chinese).