Yoga is the science and art of living healthily. Yoga seeks inner perfection as it helps unite the body, mind, and spirit, creating amazing life harmony. Yoga can improve health and happiness in many ways. Yoga is one of many strategies to live a healthy and peaceful life, but it may be most effective when combined with a nutritious diet, regular exercise, and great relationships. This practice is suitable for many religions, races, and nationalities because it emphasises overall wellness in the individual and community.
Keywords: Yoga; healthy; body; mind; peaceful life
- Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani. Yoga in health care. Conference Paper in Research Gate (2012).
- G Kirkwood., et al. “Yoga for anxiety: A systematic review of the research evidence”. British Journal of Sports Medicine 39.12 (2005): 884-891.
- K Yang. “A review of yoga programs for four leading risk factors of chronic diseases”. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 4.4 (2007): 487-491.
- Nilesh Gajjar. “Effect of yoga exercises on achievement, memory and reasoning ability”. International Journal for Research in Education (IJRE) 1.1 (2012).
- Health and Fitness Travel. Why is Yoga So Good for You?.
- Ishwar V Basavaraddi. Yoga: Its Origin, History and Development. Ministry of External Affairs, GoI (2015).